Friday, September 10, 2010

Special Birthday Presence

Aaron thoughtfully gave me an early birthday gift last week, but this little package caught us both by surprise early Friday morning. Little Christian (7 # 9 0z.) wanted to be the first to wish me happy birthday, so his contractions started shortly after midnight. By 4:30 a.m. I decided it was time to take some action and got ready to go to the hospital. We only had to wait about 3 ½ hours before Christian Aaron had his own birthday celebration . We're happy to have him as part of our family and look forward to the joys he will bring as we watch him grow up.

10 comments:

Sue said...

Yay! I was excited to see a picture...and I think the name is perfect! I hope he adjusts to home life well and that you enjoy every minute of him. Congratulations! Happy birthday to you both.

Snorkelgirl said...

Congratulations and Happy Birthday to you both!

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

Oh my goodness!! Congratulations, Diana! We are so happy for you :) What a sweet family... best wishes to you.

Allison said...

Congratulations! What a great birthday surprise!

Six-Pack Momma said...

Congratulations! And happy birthday to both of you!

ELIZABETH said...

Excellent birthday present for you!!

Anonymous said...

I was so excited to here he had arrived. It wasn't until half way through sacrament on Sunday that I realized he came on your birthday! What a wonderful birthday present! I hope both of you are doing great and Natalie is adjusting to being a big sister again. I love his name!

Ashley, David and Family! said...

Oh congratulations!!! Happy Birthday to both of you!!

Wendi said...

Happy Birthday Diana! Welcome baby Christian! What a sweet birthday memory!

Annette said...

Congratulations! He is beautiful!