Our new heart friend Cale arrived last Tuesday. His delivery went very smoothly, especially considering that he was still breech a few days before he was born. His mom and dad opted for comfort care, and they have brought him home to experience life with his family.
Lisa invited Sue and me to come meet him this week. We’ve talked with Lisa a few times before Cale was born, but I thought she would be busy with visits from family and closer friends and didn’t expect to intrude on her special time with Cale. I was touched by her invitation and her explanation that she felt that Sue and I already know Cale. He is a beautiful baby. I’ve thought a lot about Merideth’s week with us as I have thought about and prayed for Cale and his family. It was sweet to meet him and celebrate his entrance into this world. There was definitely a calm, serene spirit in their home. Thanks for sharing with us, Lisa.
1 comment:
What a DARLING little boy!! So cute!!!
Post a Comment