Monday, November 8, 2010

Fall Traditions: Part II

My heart-friend Sue introduced me to one of her favorite traditions. She likes to take a fall picture of her babies in a pumpkin. We modified that idea and instead decided to put Christian on a pumpkin.

Christian and Sue’s baby Sam are kindred spirits, as their birthdays are one day apart. However, Sam passed away last year before Sue was able to take pumpkin pictures, so she was excited to do them for Christian. We had fun posing Christian, and this is only a small sample of Sue’s photography talents. It is unfortunate that I don’t have many baby pictures of Natalie, and I am so grateful for all the pictures we have to remember Merideth, so I also appreciate these sweet pictures of Christian. This may be the beginning of a new tradition.






























































































































2 comments:

wishesUT said...

So cute. I love the pictures

Sonja Larsen said...

Sweet!! I love the pictures, you're an adorable family.