
I’m happy to report that I continued my tradition of low-cost Halloween costumes. I had a few ideas in mind for dressing up, but they weren’t quite coming together. Suddenly, our Fairy Hand-me-down Bag magically appeared a week before Halloween (great timing, Donna!). We were thrilled to find a Cinderella dress just Natalie’s size. That inspired the costumes for the rest of the family to be little mice friends to help our princess. Thanks to our collection of felt scraps, it was another price-less year!
The scariest part of the week was the cold and rainy weather. However, we still made it to the Pumpkin Walk and enjoyed seeing so many cute scenes. One of my favorite was Monsters Inc, but the picture still does not show all the clever details.

I had to include this picture just because my two boys looked so handsome in their fall colors.
3 comments:
Diana, I LOVED your costumes! You were the cutest family there :)
I LOVE the Pictures!! How did you make the mouse ears? SO FUN!! Your Traditions are Great~!
That is so fun! I love the coordinating costumes. I'm glad you posted pictures because I wondered how things turned out. Pretty cute!
Also love the pictures of Christian, mostly because he is so darn cute.
Post a Comment