Saturday, December 11, 2010

See Christian Grow

Christian turned three months old yesterday. It is amazing how time flies. My most frequent answer to how things are going is that it has been an adjustment. I had forgotten about the demands of a newborn. Somehow you learn to adjust and do more with less sleep. Natalie was sleeping through the night regularly by this point, but Christian still wakes me up at least once a night. Aside from that, he is a pleasant baby. It is so fun to see him smile, and I love to hear his soft voice as he coos.

When Natalie was baby Aaron used to say he felt like he was looking in a mirror. I didn’t quite understand what he was saying, but when I look into Christian’s eyes I now see what he means because I can actually see more of my family features in him than Aaron’s.

We blessed Christian last month. I had thought of sewing a blessing outfit, as if I had time. However, this suit has been passed around from the three other boy babies in Aaron’s family, so that’s a fun thing to remember. As you can see from the pictures, he is getting pretty cute and chubby.

4 comments:

Sue said...

Diana he is so cute! I can't believe how round and chubby he has gotten since I have seen him last. Keep feeding that boy. I love chubby babies.

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

He is SO cute! It is fun to watch him grow :) I love chubby babies too!

Jenny Axford Cook said...

He is seriously so adorable!!! What a cute family!

D said...

So cute- and yes, I see the W family in there for sure. He really takes after you.