Sunday, October 14, 2012

Kimberly Rae



It was Kimberly's big day to be blessed at church.  I had good intentions to make Kimberly her own blessing dress, but I really couldn't find something I liked, at least within the time and cost I had allotted. I am trying to learn to simplify and have reasonable expectations; I could have sewn something in a week, but it was better not to have all that extra stress.  Instead, I convinced myself it would be okay for her to wear the same dress Natalie was blessed in (which is the one I was blessed in as well), since we all share the middle name of Rae.  It was also fun to dress her up in some accessories that were given to Merideth.  After all, half the fun of being a sister is borrowing and sharing with each other.


1 comment:

Sue said...

That is fun. She looks beautiful. I love it all. By the way, I don't know if I already told you, but my middle name was Rae too. My dad changed it shortly after I was born, but I still had to go in and change it on my birth certificate when I was older.
Love your cute little family!