Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Before the Turkey Flies

Pumpkins turned gratitude-turkeys for family night.
 I see I'd better get the October pictures posted before the next holiday rolls around.

I couldn't think of a theme for our family to do Halloween costumes together, but it still kind of turned out to have a theme:

All Girl


ALL BOY


 Christian got a lot of comments as everywhere we went he was recognized as Bob the Builder. We are quite proud of the tool belt, which we made from cutting off the waistband of Aaron's pants.




















Natalie had a lot of opportunities to wear this new princess dress-up of Grandma's to several parties, school and trick-or-treating.





Kimberly wore the outfit Natalie used when she was a baby.  She played the part of a princess very well--pampered and carried wherever she goes and loves to hear people say how cute she is. 

A little ribbon and some felt can magically turn into a tiara.

Jack-o-lanterns designed by Natalie and Christian.


Peek-a-boo at the pumpkin walk.

Humor me with this last story.  Years ago when I was still single I fell in love with some adorable kid Halloween wall decorations (Moorehead, Inc).  I have always admired their their big eyes and round cheeks.  I might be imagining things, but don't you think they look a little bit like my kids?

Could this be Natalie?

(Natalie 2 years old)
Christian?
(2011)
This dark-haired one even has Kimberly's dimple!










1 comment:

Jenni said...

Yes I think those pictures were made just for your kids! So cute!