Monday, June 29, 2009

Big Sister


Natalie talks about “Baby Sister” every day, whether it is about setting up the crib, patting Mommy’s tummy or echoing what we say as we pray for the baby. I am amazed at what she understands. Natalie loves seeing babies at the store and church and is attentive to caring for her own dolls, so hopefully it will be a smooth transition when she gets to see her own sister.

She is cheerful, a good helper and very imaginative as she plays on her own. I could go on talking about her, but suffice it to say that she is a sweetheart and delight.

2 comments:

D said...

She is sooo cute! She has really grown up. She's looks like a big sister! Maybe you should play dolls and have the baby get sick and need a doctor to help, to help her understand more about Sweetheart.

Rachel and Lam said...

Natalie is so adorable. I love that you made a blog to keep the family all informed on how your are doing. We wish you the best of luck on the 14th and will keep you in our prayers. Rachel & Lam Thanadabout