Saturday, July 25, 2009

Obituary

Our little sweetheart, Merideth Joy Smart, passed away July 23, 2009 of a congenital heart defect. Merideth was born July 14, 2009 to Aaron and Diana. . . . She touched the lives of many and has been a joy and blessing to her family who brought her home to live until she returned to her Heavenly Home.

Merideth is survived by her parents and sister Natalie, as well as grandparents Craig and Shirley; Laurel and Gay and great grandparents Boyd and Phyllis, Willard and Nelda and Beulah and by many loving aunts, uncles and cousins.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful always she will be.
Our hearts are with you and our tears are for you.
May the Lord's spirit continually comfort you and bring you peace.
All our love,
the Moser's

Gram D said...

How precious she looks in her waiting time--waiting long enough for everyone to love her, and long enough to teach us those principles of truth.
We pray for you special parents who she chose to be her eternal family. May you have peace in your hearts and teach many of God's plan through this heart breaking experience.
Love eternally, Gram Dalley

Snorkelgirl said...

Beautiful picture ... beautiful words.

Desi said...

Oh Diana, she is simply beautiful. I'm so sorry to hear about your daughter. Spencer posted this link on facebook and I wanted you to know you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

Desi Jenks-Asay

nancy said...

You don't know me but I ran across your blog. Our hearts go out to you. She is beautiful.

Colby and Amber Vanderbeek said...

Aaron and Diana, what a beautiful baby you have! We are so touched by your blog (I ran across it from the Cottles family blog) and just heard today about your loss. We are so sorry and our hearts ache for you and our prayers are continually with you and your family! May our Fathers comfort, love, and peace continue to surround you! Your faith and strength are such a testimony to us! We know she is surrounded in His arms and you both are blessed to have this sweet spirit forever! We love you and our thoughts and prayers will be with you!

Allison said...

I have been without internet this last week, The words are beautiful and she is even more so. What a great picture. I hope that today was filled with peace.

Christine said...

Dear Smarts,

I am so touched by your spiritual strength and who you are. I just wanted to thank you for sharing your spirituality yesterday at the funeral, and just want to say how blessed and thankful I am to know you guys. I continue to pray for you and wish you the best.