Tuesday, July 14, 2009

She's Here!!

Merideth Joy is here!! She arrived safely at 4:50 pm. She is exactly 8 lbs and has chubby cheeks and cute black hair.

We'll post more after she has her echo. We'll also post some pictures as soon as we can.


(posted by family per Diana's request)

5 comments:

Nate said...

Congratulations Diana! We are thinking about you and praying for you!
Love
Jenny and Nathan Shaw

Allison said...

Wonderful! Congrats. I will look forward to more details and cardiac info as it comes!! Diana, ask for a donut pillow RIGHT AWAY! I forgot to tell you this was one of my biggest regrets. Riding back and forth between hospitals in a wheelchair can really get old, so get a donut and you will feel much better on the ride!

Allison said...

Wonderful! Congrats. I will look forward to more details and cardiac info as it comes!! Diana, ask for a donut pillow RIGHT AWAY! I forgot to tell you this was one of my biggest regrets. Riding back and forth between hospitals in a wheelchair can really get old, so get a donut and you will feel much better on the ride!

Anonymous said...

Wyatt and Sharla

Congrats! We are very happy for you!

We love you and you're in our prayers.

Snorkelgirl said...

Congratulations Diana. What a precious baby and so blessed to have you as her mother. Love, Anne